DentalBees Dental Practice Membership Plan
More and more of our patients are joining our Practice Membership Plan because it offers a simple, flexible way to pay for your dental care. In return for a small monthly payment, we provide you with a comprehensive programme of maintenance, prevention and treatment.
As we hope you have already experienced, we are totally committed to providing all of our patients with the best quality dental care. Introducing the Practice Membership Plan allows us to spend more time with our patients using the latest techniques and the best quality materials. Quality dentistry is also about regular inspection and maintenance. We all know that regular visits to the dentist and the hygienist should prevent minor problems developing over time into major ones with the associated difficulties and expenses to remedy them.
Practice Membership Plan £17.00 or £23.00 per month*
|Number of dental health examinations per year||2||2|
|Number of hygiene appointments per year||2||4|
We have introduced our own dental membership arrangement to reward and look after our patients who visit the practice regularly. Just look at what you can gain from becoming a member!
* An initial administration fee of £9.50 will be collected with your first payment only.
Every six months, our members are entitled to:
- A dental appointment, including a clinical examination, a check for signs of oral cancer and routine x-rays.
- A hygiene appointment to provide a full clean of the teeth and gums and advice on how to keep your mouth healthy.
** Subject to six consecutive payments
- 20% discount on any laboratory-based treatments required, i.e. crowns, bridges and dentures.
- 20% discount on any fillings.
- 20% discount on many other treatments (extractions, etc).
- 20% discount on additional hygiene care.
- 10% discount on oral hygiene products purchased at the practice.
*** Discounts only apply to treatments carried out at the practice.
*** Discount excludes all implant work
- Worldwide Dental Trauma Assistance to protect against the cost of large unforeseen accidental damage.
- Emergency Callout Assistance should you need a dentist in an emergency, anywhere in the world.
- Redundancy protection for your monthly payments for up to 12 months. And there's more...
- Assessment of emergencies and dental pain with any temporary treatment required, carried out at the practice during normal surgery hours.
- Treatment planning to promote good oral health for life.
- Production of study models when required.
- All subsequent remedial work within 12 months of recommended restorative work.
**** The price includes a premium for the Worldwide Dental Trauma and Emergency Callout Assistance. Please see the Keyfacts document for further details.
Why should I become a member?
Membership ensures you have access to quality dental care, offers you a simple flexible way to pay for your dental care and is designed to encourage you to visit us regularly. Regular visits will mean:
- Maintenance of oral health
- Early diagnosis of problems
- Less complex and therefore, less expensive treatment
How do I register?
You just need to complete a simple agreement form to become a member. This will require your signature and bank account details. We will then set up a monthly Direct Debit payment. Please speak to any member of the team if you would like more information.